Fuji Absolute 2.1 ST Mountain Bike
Known for versatility, the Absolute's geometry strikes a balance between speed and comfort, making it ideal for the fitness-minded rider, or the urbanite looking to ride to work or run errands.
- A2-SL custom butted aluminum frame for easy access, light weight and durability
- Hi-Ten steel fork
- Shimano 24-speed drivetrain with triple 48/38/28 crankset and 11-32 cassette gives you crisp shifting, wide range of gears
- Tektro linear-pull brakes for confident stopping power
- A step through frame features a lower top tube, making starting and stopping a breeze
Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy Fork: Fuji Hi-Ten steel Crankset: Prowheel, 48/38/28T Shifters: Shimano Tourney, EZ Fire, 3 x 7-speed Derailleur: (F) Shimano Tourney (R) Shimano Tourney Headset: 1-1/8” semi-integrated Wheelset: Weinmann double wall rims 32h Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: Alloy, 25°, 25.4mm Handlebars: Alloy, 20mm rise, 6° backsweep Saddle: Fuji comfort sport Cassette: Shimano Tourney 14-34T freewheel Brakes: Tektro alloy linear pull Tires: Kenda Tendril, 700 x 38c Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Resin platform
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.