Fuji Feather Track Bike
A long-standing classic in the Fuji lineup, the Feather combines classic track geometry, a lightweight and comfortable steel frame and sophisticated styling into the standard for urban riding. Fast, fun and functional – that's the Feather.
- Reynolds 520 chromoly steel frame and fork can handle the toughest urban roads and look great doing it
- Flip-flop rear hub lets you choose your riding style
- fixed gear or freewheel
- Keirin-style track handlebars
- Vittoria Zaffiro 700x25 tires roll smooth and are super-durable
Frame: Reynolds 520 chromoly steel Fork: Fuji flat-crown chromoly, 1” threaded steerer Crankset: Alloy track-style, 46T Headset: Tange 1” threaded Wheelset: Alex double wall rims, 32h, high-flange alloy sealed bearing hubs, stainless spokes Tires: Kenda Tendril, 700 x 25c Seatpost: Alloy aero, 27.2mm Saddle: Velo Retro 5-rivet Stem: Alloy quill, - 18° rise Handlebars: Alloy Track-style drop bar Grips: Velo perforated tape Chain: KMC S1 Cassette: 16T fixed cog / 16T freewheel Brakes: Tektro R315 Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Alloy platform
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Great ride, great style and quick shipping! Wheels were true. One spoke was damaged but is an easy fix. The box was not damaged so it could have been like that from factory error.