Fuji Declaration Fixed Gear Bike
Built to conquer your urban environment, the Declaration comes with a slightly less aggressive geometry than the Feather, the comfort and durability of steel, and the ability to ride fixed or free.
- Fuji Hi-ten steel frame
- Hi-ten steel, straight bladed fork
- Single speed drivetrain with a 46T crankset
- Alloy caliper brakes deliver reliable stopping power
- Alloy high profile wheelset is wrapped in WTB ThickSlick tires for withstanding the roughest urban conditions
Frame: Fuji Hi-ten steel, chromoly seat tube Fork: Fuji Hi-ten steel Crankset: Single, 46T Headset: FSA, 1-1/8” threadless Wheelset: Alloy high profile, 28h / 32h, stainless spokes Tires: Thick Slick, 700 x 28c Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Saddle: Retro rivet Stem: Alloy, 17° rise Handlebars: Alloy, 10mm rise Grips: Velo single lock-on Chain: KMC S1 Cassette: 17T fixed cog / 17T freewheel Brakes: Alloy dual pivot caliper Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Resin platform
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.