Fuji Touring Disc Road Bike
The Touring was created to be a workhorse and packrat of a bicycle. If you're planning a lengthy ride that's going to require panniers, extra water bottles, perhaps a tent and more, the Touring is the way to go.
- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x9 gearing ranges allow riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
- Forks feature internal routing for dynamo hub power cables.
Frame: Reynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, pump peg & chain hanger Fork: Chromoly, rack and fender mounts Crankset: Shimano Deore, 48/36/26T Shifters: Microshift bar-end Derailleur: (F) Shimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp (R) Shimano Deore T6000 Headset: FSA, 1 1/8”, sealed Wheelset: Alex double wall, 36h, Shimano centerlock disc hubs Seatpost: 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo Stem: 3D-forged 6061, +/-6° Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep Grips: Oval Concepts 300, suede Chain: KMC X10 Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11-36T, 10-speed Brakes: TRP Spyre C mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm centerlock rotors Tires: Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Touring w/ clips & straps
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.