Fuji Sportif 2.3 Road Bike
The Sportif is designed for versatility and performance. Taking geometry cues from Fuji's top-level endurance bike, the Gran Fondo, the Sportif's longer wheelbase and taller headtube position the rider efficiently to reduce arm fatigue and back strain while on the road. Endurance geometry, road-compliant seatstays and smart specs make the Sportif the perfect bike for local group rides, long centuries or your next charity ride.
- A2L-SL Alloy
- Shimano Claris Components
- Alex Vera alloy rims with formula hubs
- Vittoria Zaffiro V 26 tpi tires
Frame: A2-SL alloy, threaded bottom bracket Fork: A1 alloy legs, alloy steerer Crankset: FSA Tempo, 50/34T Shifters: Shimano Claris Dual Control, 2 x 8-speed Derailleur: (F) Shimano Claris (R) Shimano Claris Headset: 1 1/8” sealed bearings Wheelset: Alex alloy rims, Formula hubs, 28/32H Seatpost: Fuji, alloy, 27.2mm Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail Stem: Fuji, forged aluminum, +/-6° Handlebars: Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop Grips: Oval Concepts 300, suede Chain: KMC HV700 Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T Brakes: Shimano Claris Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro V, 700 x 30c, 26tpi Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review