Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. CR 29 BMX Bike
- Big & bad, the Fit CR29 is a full-scale BMX machine for salty veterans of the two-wheeled battlefield or those just looking to cruise the streets. Kitted out in vintage YZ-inspired livery, the CRs are moto-influenced and ready to roll. 100% chromoly frame, 4-piece bars with a comfy 7″ rise and an upright Fit top load stem. Seating arrangements come in the way of an S&M Sharpie Shield railed seat and micro-adjust post with a quick-release clamp for on-the-fly adjustments. On the rubber side, you’re rolling smooth and fast on S&M Speedball tires in the plus sized 29 X 2.4″ spec, mounted on double-wall alloy rims with sealed hubs front and rear. 3-piece 175mm cranks and 36/17 gearing get you there, with new V-brakes in the rear to slow your roll. Add a “Hurricane” frame pad for a true motocross feel and you have a bike that’s big, fast and fun. What else do you need?
Frame: 23.75” TT 100% Cro-Mo Geometry: 29 Headset: Integrated BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 4-Piece 7”x29” Fork: Tapered w/33mm Offset Stem: FIT Top Load Grips: FIT Longtech w/Flange Seat: S&M Sharpie Shield Railed Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 175mm Sprocket: Fitsaw Aluminum 36T Pedals: FIT Alloy Front Wheel: FIT OEM Double Wall w/Sealed Female Axle Rear Wheel: FIT OEM Double Wall w/Sealed 16T Freewheel Tires: S&M Speedball 2.4” (F) & (R) Brakes: New V-Brake Pegs: N/A Weight: 32.9 lb
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review