Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. CR 26 BMX Bike
- When big enough is just right. The Fit CR26 bikes are big-BMX certified, but nimble enough to throw around at the pump track or on the way to the store. Start with a tall & stable chromoly frame with 33mm offset forks to keep it under control. 4-piece bars, a top load Fit stem and an S&M railed seat/post are the key components in the control room. A V-brake offers easy and efficient braking, as well as improved wheelie control. S&M Speedball tires in the ample 26 X 2.4″ size roll smooth and fast. Double-wall alloy rims and sealed bearing hubs keep you on the straight and narrow. The drivetrain comes via 3-piece chromoly 175mm cranks with an alloy Fitsaw 36T sprocket in the front and a 17T freewheel out back. Add a quick-release seat clamp to raise it up on the ride home and you’re cruising in style.
Frame: 23” TT 100% Cro-Mo Geometry: 26 Headset: Integrated BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 4-Piece 7”x29” Fork: Tapered w/33mm Offset Stem: FIT Top Load Grips: FIT Longtech w/Flange Seat: S&M Sharpie Shield Railed Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 175mm Sprocket: Fitsaw Aluminum 36T Pedals: FIT Alloy Front Wheel: FIT OEM Double Wall w/Sealed Female Axle Rear Wheel: FIT OEM Double Wall w/Sealed 16T Freewheel Tires: S&M Speedball 2.4” (F) & (R) Brakes: New V-Brake Pegs: N/A Weight: 31.9 lb
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review