Fairdale Lookfar Commuter Bike
The Lookfar makes cruising and commuting easy. One simple trigger shifter changes the gears up-or-down through all 8-speeds. The bike’s 42mm wide Continental tires feel fast on smooth ground while still confidently handling rough terrain.
The Lookfar comes equipped with rack and fender mounts for lots of useful set-up options. We even chose to use normal Schrader valve tubes so you won’t need to use a special bike pump.
The Lookfar shares the same proven geometry as our ever-popular Weekender model.
Frame: 1020 Steel, with Rack and Fender mounts Fork: 1020 Steel, 1 1/8” Crankset: FSA Tempo 1X (S=165mm, M=170mm, L/XL=175mm) Shifters: SRAM X4 Trigger, 8-Speed Headset: FSA, Sealed Integrated, 45º/45º Wheelset: 700c, 36H, 16.7mm X-Sec, Schrader Valve, Aluminum, Dbl-Wall, Pinned Joint Seatpost: Micro adjust, 27.2mm Stem: 70mm, Forged Aluminum Handlebars: Fairdale Archer v3, Aluminum Saddle: Fairdale Cassette: 8-Speed, 13-34t Brakes: Aluminum, Short Pull Tires: Continental Tour Ride, 700c x 42mm Bottom Bracket: FSA English 68
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.