BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Eastern Bikes Paydirt BMX Bike
- Designed for the beginner level rider, the 2020 Paydirt 20" BMX Bike is a perfect introduction to BMX. It features strong forged 1-piece cranks and sealed front and rear hubs for a smooth long lasting ride. Crafted from tough hi-tensile steel with some dialed Eastern aftermarket grips, pedals, and sprocket give this beginner bike an expert look.
Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel, AM BB, Aheadset, 20 TT Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem Crank: 1-pc heat treated chromoly crank Headset: Aheadset Grips: Eastern Riblet Grips Wheelset: Alloy, Single Wall, 36 Spokes Handlebars: Hi-Tensile Steel, 8" Rise Bottom Bracket: American Ball Bearing Saddle: Padded Seat with Railed Supports Pedals: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Axle Cassette/ Rear Cog: 9 Tooth Sealed Driver with Hub Brakes: Alloy Caliper Brake Tires: 20" x 2.25"
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Great company, City Grounds,and product are great.
Great starter bike
Good starter bike for my son. He loves it.
Great beginner bike
My son loves his Eastern Paydirt. Plenty of decent parts for him to start with.
Super cool and more than what you would expect. best bike for the money for sure!!
Well I messaged back and sent a pic that the bike I ordered showed white letter tires in pic and I received a bike with solid black tires and then no response