DK Bikes Cygnus 20" BMX Bike
- Returning to the line with three new colorways, the DK Cygnus 20” is a rider-favorite and with good reason: it’s value-packed and ready for the attack. The Cygnus is fitted with sealed bearings throughout, 3-piece chromoly cranks and 20 X 2.3” tires for all-terrain rippin’ and non-slip grippin’. A 20.5” top tube on the frame fits a wide cross-section of riders. On-trend 8.8” rise bars keep the ship under control. A 1-piece seat/post combo provides seating arrangements. The Cygnus is not only a great bike for the money, it’s a great bike.
Frame: Chromoly front triangle Top Tube: 20.5” Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ chromoly steerer tube, built-in bearing race, internally threaded pre-load bolt, tapered legs Crank: Wise tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm, 8-spline spindle Grips: DK Proxy w/ press-in bar plugs Headset: Sealed integrated Wheelset: Wise Rectrix1, single wall, 36mm wide, 36-hole Seatpost: 25.4mm, alloy Stem: DK Jump top load, 53mm reach Handlebars: 8.8” rise, 100% chromoly Saddle: DK 1-piece padded seat/post combo Pedals: DK Blender PC platform Brakes: Wise alloy U-brake Tires: Kenda 2.3”, 60psi Sprocket: DK 25T, steel Rear Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 14mm axle, 9T driver
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.