Breezer Downtown EX City Bike
The Downtown is Breezer’s classic chromoly steel town bike: 700C wheels, equipped with matching fenders plus a chainguard, rear rack, kickstand, and bell. Available in eight sizes with Joe’s sprightly town bike geometry and a 7-speed drivetrain operated by an easy twist shifter. Downtowns are a remarkably effortless, fun, and elegant way to get from Point A to Point B. Never before have fashion and function existed in such harmony.
- Chromoly steel frame
- Matching fenders and chainguard
- Rear rack
Frame: Breezer chromoly steel, dual water bottle mounts Fork: Breezer chromoly Crankset: Forged 3-piece aluminum, 36T Shifters: Shimano Revo-Shift, 8-speed Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 8-Speed Headset: FSA sealed, 1 1/8”, threaded Wheelset: Breezer aluminum 36H hubs, Vera DPM16 aluminum double-wall GSW rims Seatpost: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm Saddle: Breezer Comfort Stem: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, quill-style Handlebars: Breezer North Road Steel, 25.4, 26mm rise, 590mm wide, 33° sweep Grips: Breezer Perforated Comfort Chain: KMC Cassette: Sunrace 13-34T, 8-speed Brakes: Breezer aluminum linear pull, stainless hardware Tires: Vera Citywide, 700 x 35c w/ Puncture Protection, reflective sidewall Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge-style Pedals: VP, polished aluminum body, chromoly axle
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.