SE Bikes LiL' Flyer 16" Kids Bike 2022
- “Let’s get kids on bikes” is more than just a motto for us here at SE Bikes. We want kids to fall in love with BMX early on and experience a life-long passion for the sport. And the 16” LiL’ Flyer is the perfect bike to spark a youngster’s interest. This lightweight aluminum bike comes in two wildly fun colorways and comes equipped with Wheelie Pegs for kids to have fun on. The kids are the future; let’s get them on bikes!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, 68mm Wide American Bottom Bracket, SE Wave Dropouts Top Tube: 16.5” Fork: LiL’ Landing Gear Crank: SE 1-pc Steel, 140mm, American Bottom Bracket, 36T Sprocket Grips: Mini Grips Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs. Aluminum Rims, 16T Freewheel Headset: Neco 1-1/8” Threadless Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 40mm Reach Handlebars: SE Wing Bar, 22” x 5.5”, 10° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep Rear Cogs: 16T Freewheel Saddle: SE Mini Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover Seatpost: Straight Post, 27.2mm Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle Brakes: Mini V-Brake Tires: Kenda K-Rad, 16” x 2.125” Front & Rear Bottom Bracket: 68mm Wide American Bottom Bracket Accessories: SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps Weight: 19.4 lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.