Fuji Jari 2.5 Gravel Bike
Designed for gravel riding, light touring, bikepacking or even long road outings - pretty much whatever you can throw at it - the Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be.
Frame: A6-SL Super-Butted Aluminum, tapered head tube Fork: Chromoly, tapered steerer, low-rider water bottle and rack mounts Crankset: Prowheel, 46/30T Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Derailleur: Front- Shimano Claris, Rear- Shimano Altus Shifters: Shimano Claris STI, 2 x 8-speed Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34T Chain: KMC Z8.3 Wheelset: WTB SX23 rims, Formula hubs, 32H, 14G spokes Tires: WTB Riddler, 700 x 37c, 30tpi Brakeset: Tektro Mira mechanical disc, 160mm rotors Brake Levers: Shimano Claris Headset: FSA, 1 1/8” upper - 1 1/2” lower, integrated Handlebar: Oval Concepts 325, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 125mm drop, 25° flare, 4° sweep Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061, +/-6° Tape: Selle Italia Gran Fondo Saddle: Fuji Adventure Seatpost: Fuji, alloy, 27.2mm Pedals: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.