SE Bikes Mike Buff Fast Ripper 29" BMX Bike 2022
- A Mike Buff Fast Ripper? You bet! Buff loves to ride all kinds of SE bikes and the 29” Fast Ripper is one of his favorites. It was only a matter of time until he put his personal spin on the Fast Ripper. Buff is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, he rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The Mike Buff Fast Ripper has a similar colorway and style as the legendary PK Ripper that he made famous. This Fast Ripper comes equipped with a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Shimano Deore 10-speed cassette, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and Freedom ThickSlick tires. This thing is FAST!
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Water Bottle Mounts, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 135mm Spaced Fixed Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing on Top Tube, Disc Brake Tabs, Removable Derailleur Hanger Top Tube: 23.6” Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 436mm Axle to Crown, 29mm Offset, 100mm Spaced Dropouts Crank: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, Pedal Boss Inserts, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 32T Alloy Chainring Grips: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, 100mm Front Hub & 135mm Rear Hub, w/ Deep Dish Double-Wall Rims, 11-32T 10-speed Cassette, Stainless Spokes Headset: FSA Integrated Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8” Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved Lightning Bolt & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 31” x 6”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 10-speed, 11-32T Saddle: Mike Buff Lightning Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 160mm Rotors Tires: Freedom ThickSlick Comp, 29” x 2.10” Front & Rear Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle Accessories: Alloy Valve Caps, Water Bottle Mounts, Removable Derailleur Hanger Weight: 30.3 lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Great bike, 4th bike purchase from City Grounds!
I do a triathlon every 10 years. I’m an 80’s kid and at this point in my life I ain’t going out there to compete. Instead I’m going out to represent and why not do it SE style with Buff at the helm. Add a number plate with some 80’s metal stickers and I may just win the thing.
I'm 48 years old , and feel like a kid again riding my MB Fasty around town ! I couldn't be happier with my purchase ! WHY THE HELL DID I WAIT SO LONG ?
Love my new wheels!!
Shopped for three months for the perfect weight loss plan. Always wanted a ripper. Now I am fifty years old and got one. Here is to many miles in the future.
Fast ripper Mike Buff
Fast shipping on a fast ripper. I bought the buff to trade with my friend for the black and gold both are excellent bike.