Haro Slo-Ride 29" BMX Bike 2023
- BMX Slo-Ride 29" is our tribute model to Brain Blyther, Mike Dominguez and Xavier Mendez, get it? BMX. Slo-Ride has a full 6061 lightweight alloy frame with sealed Mid BB and sealed Integrated headset. Onto the cockpit we have the 4130 Cr-Mo Haro Freestyler bars with our Haro Baseline 48mm Reach. With Cr-Mo 4130 fork and tapered legs, all we needed to complete this masterpiece was double walled rims, we did that too! No matter what kind of riding you're into, this bike has it all.
Frame: 6061 Alloy Frame w/ Integrated HT & Mid BB shell Top Tube: 23.35” Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless Full Cr-Mo Fork w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & Tapered Legs Crank: Haro Baseline 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm Grips: Haro Team Grips Wheelset: 26" Alloy 36h, Double Wall. High Flange Alloy Shell 36h, Loose Ball Hubs Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Stem: Haro Baseline 48mm Reach Handlebars: Full Cr-Mo Freestyler 7" Rise Gearing: 39/17 Saddle: Haro Adjustable Padded Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Pedals: Poly Platform, Cr-Mo 9/16" Axle Brakes: Alloy V-Brake Tires: Kenda "Kranium" 26 x 2.1" Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review