BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Haro Shredder 14" Kids Bike 2023
Frame: Low Profile 6061 Series Alloy Frame, 15.5" Standover Height Top Tube: 11.95” Fork: Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless Crank: Steel 1-pc, 114mm Grips: Haro Jr. Krayton Wheelset: 14" Alloy 28h, Single Wall. Front Hub- Steel Shell 28h, Loose Ball. Rear Hub- Steel Shell Coaster Brake, 28h, Loose Ball Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1 1/8" Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 38mm Ext. Handlebars: Hi-Ten, 6.5" Rise Gearing: 36/16 Saddle: Jr. Haro Padded Adjustable Seatpost: Steel, 22.2mm Pedals: Nylon, 1/2" Brakes: Promax Alloy V-Brake & Coaster Foot Brake Tires: Haro MS5 14 x 2.3" Bottom Bracket: Loose Ball American BB
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
It's great learning bike my son loves it