Throne The Goon BMX Bike
- In collaboration with one of LA's urban cyclists and underground MCs, we created an developed a seamless introduction into the 29" urban street bike culture with BlocBoi Fame. Our new Goon 29" fixed-gear urban bike is meant for the streets and overall shredding! It comes equipped with a 16T fixed cog and rear brake but with multiple ways to set it up you can run it brakeless, freewheel, dirt, wheelie shredder, it is a platform for pretty much anything you want to run the streets. With large tires and hard riding, it can handle trails, jumps, wheelies and that courier life in the city. #THRONETAKEOVER #RUNTHESTREETS #
Frame: Tig Welded Alloy 6061-T6 Fork: 1 1/8" Cr-Mo Fork Crank: Throne Alloy 3pc 33T Wheelset: 29" Double Wall Headset: 1 1/8" Throne Sealed Bearing Handlebars: 810mm Wide Alloy BMX / 140mm Tall Rear Cogs: 16T Saddle: 215mm L / 120mm W Hubs: Throne HEX 16T Fixed/ Flip Flop Pedals: Alloy BMX Pedals Brakes: Cantilever Removable brake studs Tires: 29" x2.10 Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings 68mm
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Rated 4 out of 5
I have a throne "goon" 29" I purchased it in San Diego CA downtown gaslamp quarter but overall a good solid platform for street riding especially here in the south land of California . Diego is riding here is very popular especially with cost of gasoline now.id give it 31/2 to 4stars hate the goofy finish on the frame blue to white with flames with gold accents to via hubs head tube plates and chain. Breaks are installed upsidedown.???? Gotta be a flatland street thing I reckon.
Good solid street machine.it Will do!
Rated 4 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
Money well spent
Love the street tires, grips everything is a1 quality. First good/expensive bike I’ve owned and it was the best investment for my money I was a little questionable from just watching the video about the throne the goon 29” bike. But I received it and had it built same day by my local bike shop. Now I just can’t get off it. Will definitely be making many more purchases in the future
Rated 5 out of 5