State Bicycle 4130 Road Bike
- Introducing the State Bicycle Co. 4130 Road Bike. Built on the double butted 4130 Chromoly frames that the company was founded on, this stunning machine pays homage to classic road bikes with plenty of modern qualities. Distinct to the 4130 Road is a highly-responsive classic 8-speed down tube shifting. The bike sports a fully CNC machined crank with 44t chainring with an 11-28 cassette, giving a versatile range to any rider in the city. While keeping classic styling, up-to-date features like a 1 1/8" threadless stem and light-weight wide rims capable of handling 32c clearance. State Bicycle Co. paid attention to every detail in our first geared-road bike offering, with special ornamentation on the brake levers, hubs, brake pad holders, saddle and more. The frame accommodates both front and rear racks. This bike is the perfect commuter for anyone who loves the clean, timeless aesthetic offered by State Bicycle Co. but needs the gears to help with a hilly commute.
Frame: Double Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel Fork: Included Crankset: CNC machined crank 44T Shifters: Sunrace RD-R81 8 Speed Headset: Included Wheelset: Light-weight 'Lo-Pro' Wheels w/ Sealed Bearing Hubs and 28c tires Seatpost: Included Stem: 1 1/8" threadless stem Handlebars: Aluminum Drop Bars Saddle: Includes Polyurethane Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails Cassette: 11-28 cassette Brakes: Included Tires: 28c Tires Bottom Bracket: Included Weight: Approx. 22lbs 10oz *(Weights Taken Using a Size 55cm Frame)
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
State Bicycle Co.
State Bicycle Co. brings smooth-riding and premiere fixed gear, single speed, city and off-road bikes to all styles of riders.