SE Bikes Big Honkin Cruiser Handlebar
The Big Honkin Cruiser handle bars from SE Bikes offer a quality build that will have you rollin around town in style. These are the same handlebars from the Big Ripper and feature:
Clamp Size: 22.2mm Rise/Reach: 145mm Back Sweep/Bend: 10º Finish: Powder Coated Width/Length: 796mm Upsweep/Drop: 1º Material: Chromoly Type: Oversized BMX
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Nice upgrade for my bike
I think the handle bars are nice ,and give it a nice look!
They are super comfy and good size
OM flyer Tim
The best bars for big BMX you can find!
The bars came in quick and feel great on the bike. Wider than my last bars but still light and well built!
Great mid height bar.
Great mid height bar. If it just had slightly more sweep back it would be perfect for me.