BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
SE Bikes Bear Trap Pedals
-Classic bear trap style platform pedals in silver and brilliantly anodized colors
-9/16" axle spindle is compatible with most non-youth cranks
-Excellent foot traction as well a good looks
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
A legendary BMX brand from the 70's. Now producing all kinds of cool bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Exactly what I ordeted
Great pedals! Stoked on how fast they came!
Perfect first upgrade.
5 star pedals
Oh I had to get bear traps cuz imma old fart. Looks great! I have not YET slipped the pedal. But let's be honest, it's not if, it's when. I actually read a review on these pedals somewhere and the customer complained the pedals hurt her shin. Well, no shit. Wear Vans!! lol!
Best Shin spinners around
Sweet Bear Traps, grab my feets so well, it's like they're stuck inna trap.