Rawrr Mantis Electric Bike
The Rawrr Mantis electric all-terrain bike is the ultimate choice for adventurers and thrill-seekers who want to conquer any terrain easily. With its high-performance features and advanced technology, this bike is designed to take places you never thought possible.
Mantis carries a powerful 60V swappable Samsung battery, which provides up to 75 miles of range (depending on eco or sport mode) on a single charge. The 7500W max motor power and 45N.M max torque ensure that you can climb hills, navigate rough terrain, and reach top speeds of up to 45MPH.
The Rawrr Mantis features a forged aluminum frame, which is both lightweight and durable, and can accommodate a high max payload. The motorcycle-inspired design is sleek and modern, and the hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition.
Order yours today and experience the thrill of the ride like never before!
Intended for off road use only.
Frame: Aluminum Frame Fork: 200mm Battery: Samsung Lithium 60V 35Ah Range: 75 miles Charging Time: 3-6 Hours Brakeset: Hydraulic Disc Brake Controller: Mantis FOC Controller Top Speed: 45MPH Motor Type: PMSM Regular Motor Power: 5000W Max Power: 7500W Max Torque: 45Nm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.