Hurley Mini Swell 2 Electric Bike
- Be the main attraction on the bodacious Mini Swell. Designed by Brooklyn custom frame builder Lance Mercado of Squarebuilt, this wildly popular e-mini bike catches eyes and cruises like a motorcycle with small, 20-inch wheels and huge 3-inch tires for an ultra-comfortable ride. Super stable, powerful and fun, Mini Swell delivers 500 Watts/48 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle to haul your surfboard to the break at speed. Cut your own path and enjoy the ride on Mini Swell.
Frame: Hand-built alloy frame Fork: Front suspension fork and huge 4-inch tires to smooth out the road Power: Neco 500 watt motor + 48 volt battery; pedal assist and throttle Max Speed/Distance: 20 miles per hour; 40 miles per charge Drivetrain: Shimano 7-speed drive train for easy shifting Brakes: 160mm disc brakes provide the ultimate stopping power in all conditions; power off brake levers Components: Rust free alloy components and stainless steel spokes Wheels: Strong yet lightweight 20" alloy Lights/Computer: Large LCD monitor; front & rear lights Level: Ride Class 2 Assembly: Comes 98% assembled; out of the box and ready to ride in just 10 minutes Extras: Phone & storage bag, kickstand, multiple eyelets to customize add-ons
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.