BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Hurley Amped S Electric Bike
- Lean and mean, the Amped S is a stripped down urban machine. Designed with an aggressive stance and stand over frame, Amped S trades bells and whistles for sleek simplicity. Powered by a 350 watt motor and 36 volt battery, you simply can’t find a better urban e-bike for the price.
- FRAME: Aluminum alloy, external downtube battery
- FORK: Front chromoly
- POWER: 350 watt motor + 36 volt battery with 10.4 AH
- MAX SPEED/DISTANCE: 20 mph; 30 miles per charge
- DRIVETRAIN: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed
- BRAKES: 180mm alloy disc brakes with power off brake lever
- WHEELS: 27.5” 36 alloy, stainless spokes, brass nipples
- TIRES: Black Cat 27.5 x 2.40 e-bike
- EXTRAS: Front & rear lights, kickstand, chainguard
- ASSEMBLY: Comes 85% assembled; out of the box and ready to ride in just 30 minutes LEVEL: Class 2 ride assist & throttle
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review