Haro Klunkerson Bike 2023
- The Klunkerson is inspired from a simpler time. When friends would help friends piece together old beach cruisers so that they could race each other down dusty dirt roads and see who would get to the bottom first, laughing and dusting each other out along the way. When we spoke to Dennis about making a non-BMX bike for him to ride, he wanted a bike that was comfortable enough to cruise the beach for miles but capable enough to boost a kicker and slash a berm if the opportunity presented itself. The Klunkerson is that bike, comfortable and capable.
Frame: Full Cr-Mo Klunker style frame with 3/8" dropouts, internal Headtube and disc brake tabs Top Tube: 21.5” Fork: Full Cr-Mo Disc Fork w/ Tapered 1-1/8"-1.5" Threadless Steerer Crank: Haro Baseline 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm - 39t Steel Chainring Headset: 1 1/8" X 1.5" Sealed Bearing Grips: Haro baseline 163mm Flangeless Handlebars: Full Cro-mo Klunkerson bars 4.5" Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing MID Saddle: Haro Padded "klooks" seat Pedals: Poly Platform, Cr-Mo 9/16" Axle Brakes: Promax DSK-300 Mechanical Disc Brake w/ 160mm RotorPromax DSK-300 Mechanical Disc Brake w/ 160mm Rotor Tires: Kenda "Kruiser" 27.5 x 2.4"
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.