Fuji Rookie 12" Girls Bike
- The Rookie series features 12 16 and 20-inch-wheeled bicycles, with styles for boys or girls, designed to provide kids with the correct size to enter the world of cycling.
Frame: Fuji Alloy Fork: Fuji Hi-ten steel Crankset: Steel one-piece, 28T Headset: 1” threaded Wheelset: Alloy rims, 12h, coaster brake, stainless spokes Seatpost: Alloy 27.2mm diameter Stem: 1” Alloy quill Handlebars: Steel, 140mm rise Saddle: Jr. padded Brakes: Coaster w/ rear alloy linear pull Tires: 12” x 2.125” Bottom Bracket: Steel for one-piece crank Weight: Approx. N/ A
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.