Fuji Crosstown 1.3 Commuter Bike
Comfort and versatility are paramount on the Crosstown. Excellent for beginner, recreational and fitness riders that want to go from pavement to rail trails.
- Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy frame
- SR NEX suspension fork with 63mm travel
- Shimano 2x8-speed drivetrain
- Kenda 700x40c tires
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160 rotors
Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy Fork: SR NEX suspension, 63mm travel Crankset: Prowheel, 46/30T Shifters: Shimano Altus, 2 x 8-speed Derailleur: (F) Shimano Tourney (R) Shimano Altus Headset: 1-1/8” threaded Wheelset: Weinmann double wall rims, 32h, 14g stainless spokes Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust suspension , 27.2mm Stem: Alloy adjustable Handlebars: Alloy, 25mm rise, 25° backsweep Saddle: Selle Royal LookIn Cassette: Shimano Altus, 11-34T Brakes: Tektro HD-275, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors Tires: Kenda, 700 x 45c Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Resin platform
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.