Elite BMX Pee Wee 16" BMX Bike 2021
- The Pee-Wee 16" BMX series is a great entry-level complete that works well on the street, dirt, and park. Highlights include a hi-tensile steel frame with 1" standard head-tube, Alloy top load stem, Chromoly 1-pc cranks with unsealed American BB, 25-9 gearing and low profile 06061 rims wrapped in street 2.5" tires.
Frame: Hi-tensile steel Fork: Hi-tensile steel 1 1/8 Crank: 170 mm Chromoly 1-pc. 25T Wheelset: F 3/8 & R 14mm Headset: 1 1/8" standard unsealed Stem: Alloy (50 mm reach) top load Handlebars: hi-tensile steel (8.75" Rise) Rear Cogs: 9T Pedals: 1/2 " Threads Plastic Platform Brakes: Alloy Cease U-brake Tires: 16 x 2.40" Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19 mm
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Elite BMX bikes are trusted by some of the world's best riders and they are one of the best priced BMX on the market today!