Elite BMX Destro CG BMX Bike 2023
- The NEW Destro from Elite BMX is another great Mid-level complete that works well on the street, dirt, and park. With upgraded components from our entry level, this is sure to add another great pricing level to your store. Amazing Value!
Frame: Hi-tensile steel (20" Toptube) Fork: Cr-Mo Crank: 3-Piece Cr-Mo Crank x 170mm Bottom Bracket: Sealed 48T Spline Wheelset: Dual Walled, Sealed Bearings, 36 Spoke Count Sprocket: 25T Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated sealed Handlebars: 4 Piece Cr-MO (8.75" Rise) Saddle: Included Pedals: Hi-Density Plastic Platform Brakes: Tektro Alloy U-brake Tires: 20x2.4" Weight: Approx. 27lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.