Elite BMX Destro BMX Bike
- The NEW Destro from Elite BMX is another great Mid-level complete that works well on the street, dirt, and park. With upgraded components from our entry level, this is sure to add another great pricing level to your store. Amazing Value!
Frame: Hi-tensile steel (20" Toptube) Fork: Cr-Mo Crank: 3-Piece Cr-Mo Crank x 170mm Bottom Bracket: Sealed 48T Spline Wheelset: Dual Walled, Sealed Bearings, 36 Spoke Count Sprocket: 25T Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated sealed Handlebars: 4 Piece Cr-MO (8.75" Rise) Saddle: Included Pedals: Hi-Density Plastic Platform Brakes: Tektro Alloy U-brake Tires: 20x2.4" Weight: Approx. 27lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Elite BMX bikes are trusted by some of the world's best riders and they are one of the best priced BMX on the market today!
I have a destro mine is raw with cami tires. I bought it from a local bike shop I fell in love with this bike.. I'd like 10" bars to complete the feel.. no complaints
Its a good bike for the price .. I'm going to make it more custom with part upgrades in the future..thanks elitebmx hike Co.
Went on this site for the first time! It was so easy! Found what I was looking for. No problems.
I couldn’t wait for this bike!! It came in super fast!
Got it. Took it to my local bike shop, they assembled it for me, next day it was ready to go.
SO SICK!!!!! Rides Real Smooth. Feels sturdy.
It feels safe when I’m on it
Needs better quality bike tire tubes
I after I got the bike all together was filling it up with air it was seeming to hold but then I when I went to fill up the other tire I’m sitting right down next to the bike in the tire I just blew up popped randomlySo I haven’t even got to test the bike out yet
Great first bike
Great beginner bike. The kid loves it. Took 15 min or less to finish the assembly. It's says 26lbs but it feels really light and strong. Even I took it for a spin did a few 180s and bunny hops. Haven't rode bmx since the 80s. I'm about to order one for myself too!
Nice bike, poor packaging
I purchased this bike for my 15yr old son for Christmas. I enjoyed having him help with assembling the bike and it was packaged well to prevent the individual pieces from damaging each other, but it was loose in the box it all came in so it wore through the cardboard and some areas of paint wore off. He really likes the bike though!