DK Bikes Legend 26" BMX Bike
- “Legend” is not a term to be taken lightly and we aren’t making small talk with the 2021 DK Legend 26”. It’s a big bike with big goals: To be ridden hard and ridden frequently. This year, we moved back to classic chrome and added a pad set that really makes this thing jump. The throwback looptail frame stays give a nod to 70’s BMX design with a stable, comfortable stance, while the specs are performance minded without blowing the price. 26” double wall alloy rims are mounted with grippy 26 x 2.1” tires for a smooth and comfortable ride. For stopping power and wheelie control, a V-brake handles the tasks. Whether you want to rip hard, roll fast or just cruise around, the Legend has your back.
Frame: Chromoly front triangle w/ retro looptail design Top Tube: 22.4” Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ chromoly steerer tube, built-in bearing race, internally threaded pre-load bolt, tapered legs Crank: Wise tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm, 8-spline spindle Grips: DK Tsuka w/ press-in bar plugs Headset: Sealed integrated Wheelset: Wise Rectrix2, double wall, 36mm wide, 36-hole Seatpost: Stealth Pivotal, 25.4mm, alloy Stem: DK Jump top load, 50mm reach Handlebars: 6.5” rise, 100% chromoly Saddle: DK Stealth Pivotal Pedals: DK Blender PC platform Brakes: Alloy V-brake Tires: 2.1” multi-surface design, 65psi Sprocket: DK 25T, steel Rear Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 14mm axle, 11T driver
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review