DK Bikes Devo 12" BMX Bike
- Brand new to the DK Bikes lineup, the Devo kid’s bikes are the perfect first bicycle for kids on the go. Starting with a lightweight aluminum frame and rims, the Devo 12” is designed for smooth and stable riding as youngins get the feel for pedaling. The Devo comes stock with a sturdy set of training wheels, which are easily removed when the balance point is established. A full-coverage chainguard and an easy-to-use coaster brake provide for safe and steady riding. The quick release seat clamp makes adjusting the seat height easy and tool-free. With fun colorways that everyone will love, parents can make the most of the Devo for more than one kid. The Devo 12” is an easy choice for your kid’s first bike at a price that’s just right.
Frame: Aluminum w/ bolt-on chain guard Top Tube: 11.85” Fork: Hi-ten steel Crank: Hi-ten steel 1-piece Grips: DUO Brand Mini grips Headset: 1” threadless press-in Wheelset: Alloy Stem: Mini front load Handlebars: Hi-ten steel w/ cross bar and pad Saddle: 1-piece padded seat/post combo Pedals: Plastic Brakes: Coaster Tires: 2.1” tires w/ inflatable tubes Sprocket: Steel
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.