Brooks Cambium C17 Carved Saddle
Never ride the straight line.
All rides. All roads. All weathers.
The Cambium C17 Carved features a hole for pressure relief and is perfect for everything from urban cycling to touring, gravel and bikepacking. Ready for all rides, all roads and all weathers.
The Cambium C17 Carved is a saddle designed for pressure relief, ideal for bikepacking, commuting, gravel and cycle touring. Thanks to its extra-flexible vulcanised-rubber top offering for all-day performance and weather protection, the C17 is ready to ride in any weather and on all roads. Suitable for the angled riding position, the C17 Carved is ideal for long journeys and ultra-endurance cycling events as well as urban cycling. The best bicycle seat for racing to casual adventure, the C17 Carved is ready to ride, requiring no break-in period.
- Pressure Relief & Added Flex
- Naturally Flexible Rubber
- Moves with you
- All-surface absorption
- Continuously comfortable
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Cut-out for maximum relief
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Nose Piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced
- Tubular Steel Rails