Breezer Midtown 1.7 LS Commuter Bike
- Made to transform rough paths or inner-city roads into your personal playground, the Midtown series combines mountain-bike durability with city-bike speed. Equipped with large-volume 27.5" tires for extra cushion, these urban warriors take the edge off of pot holes and train tracks, allowing you to make the most of your ride. Go ahead and have some fun, you deserve it!
Frame: Breezer custom-tapered aluminum, double water bottle mount Fork: Breezer aluminum disc, low-rider rack mounts Crankset: Breezer forged-aluminum, 36T Shifters: Shimano Revo, 8-speed Derailleur: Shimano Altus Headset: FSA, 1 1/8” threadless Wheelset: WTB SX19 rims w/ stainless spokes, Formula disc brake hubs Seatpost: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm Saddle: Breezer Comfort Stem: 3D-forged 6061 aluminum, 31.8, 6° Handlebars: Breezer riser aluminum, 31.8mm clamp diameter Grips: Breezer Ergonomic Chain: KMC Cassette: Shimano HG 11-34T, 8-speed Brakes: Tektro M280 mechanical disc brake, 160mm front, 160mm rear Tires: Kenda Kwick-Seven5, 27.5 x 2.4” w/ Puncture Protection, reflective stripe Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge-style Pedals: VP, aluminum body, chromoly axle
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.