BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Xero2 Fly-R Electric Bike
- Fly-R is equipped with all the standard features plus a super capacity 921wh battery capable of delivering power up to 35 miles on a single charge*. Headlight and tail light come standard.
Frame: Steel Class: Class 2 Weight: 70 lbs Seat Height: 28.5 in. Headlight/Tail light: Included Brakes: TEKTRO Mechanical Disc Brakes Tires: 20 x 4 in. Rims: 20 in. x 100 mm Gearing: Single Speed 16/36 Gearing Derailleur: Single Speed 16/36 Gearing Cranks: 152mm Bottom Bracket: 164mm Battery: 48v 19.2 921.6wh (Samsung cells) Converter: 48v-12v (120 watt) Charger: 100v-240v 2.0a Range: 35 miles Motor: XOFO 750w Rear Hub Motor Controller: 22a controller Throttle Type: Twist Top Speed: 20 miles per hr
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review