We The People
We The People Nova 20" TT BMX Bike
- Bringing WETHEPEOPLE quality to a lower price point for 2021 is our entry-level shredding machine that is available in five incredible colourways and two toptube options. The Nova features a super short 12.75” oval chainstay and responsive 26mm offset fork allowing it to not only feel just like the bikes our PRO team ride, but also make it much easier to progress your riding even further.
Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "NOVA" frame, 1020 hi-ten Top Tube: 20” Fork: SALT “AM 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset Crank: SALT “ROOKIE” tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline Headset: SALT “PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing Grips: SALT "EX" 154mm, flangeless grips Wheelset: SALT “BEAM” rim, single wall, 36h Handlebars: SALT "NOVA" bar, 1020 hi-ten Bottom Bracket: SALT “MID” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing Saddle: WETHEPEOPLE “NOVA” mid padded combo seat Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals Brakes: SALTPLUS "GEO XL" alloy u-brake-rear Tires: SALT “TRACER” tires 2.35" front & rear Weight: 11.92kg / 26.29lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
We The People
WeThePeople Bike Co has been making some of the most advanced and engineered BMX bikes, frames and components for over 20 years now.