We The People
We The People Arcade 20.5" BMX Bike
- A bike with plenty of opportunity, the Arcade really showcases the endless detail and unrivalled quality that we put into our bikes. This super dialled bicycle rolls on SALT's super wide 36mm Valon rims with sealed hubs carrying a full assortment of nylon hub guards allowing you to have a solid and dependable set of wheels under you at all times.
Frame: WETHEPEOPLE "ARCADE" frame, 4130 crmo top & down tube, 1020 hi-ten Top Tube: 20.5” Fork: SALT “AM 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset Crank: SALT “AM” seamless tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing Grips: SALTPLUS "XL" grips, 155mm, flangless Wheelset: SALT “VALON” 36mm rim, single wall, 36h Handlebars: SALT "ARCADE" bar, 1020 hi-ten Bottom Bracket: SALT “MID” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing Saddle: ECLAT "BIOS" fat padded Pivotal seat Pedals: SALTPLUS "STEALTH LB" pedals, nylon/fiberglass Brakes: ECLAT “TALON” alloy u-brake rear Tires: SALTPLUS "BURN" tires, 2.35", front & rear Weight: 12.56kg / 27.77lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
We The People
WeThePeople Bike Co has been making some of the most advanced and engineered BMX bikes, frames and components for over 20 years now.
Product reviewsWrite a Review