Vonax Cafe 02 Electric Bike
- The Café 02 is a high-performance electric bike designed for the city and outdoor adventurer. The sport-cruiser style bike is built with an aluminum alloy frame with TIG/GTAW welding technology. It comes with rear rack with safety reflector, foot rest for passenger, bungees, front and rear mud guards and an impressive bright front light; and the step through feature that makes it easy to hop on and go! The Café 02 design and style are inspired by the café racer motorcycles from the early 60’s. And best yet, it does not require any license or registration.
Motor: 52v / 750 watts Bafang motor Battery: 52v / 17.4 Ah battery with protective covers on the frames Mode: Throttle/pedelec with speed sensor and center LCD panel Display: Custom Color Display, with 6 levels of power assists, speedometer, odometer and more Lights: All Black Motorcycle Grade Headlight w/ grill cover and integrated rear lights Max Speed: 25+ MPH Distance per Charge: 50 miles w/ pedal assist Frame: 20″x4.0, alloy, TIG welded Fork: Mozo Front suspension Handlebar: Alloy Adjustable handle bars Brake Set: Logan Hydraulic brakes with electronic brake levers Crankset: Alloy black crank, steel chainrings F/R Hub: Front alloy hub, rear hub motor Tires: 20"x4.0" Fat Tyre Gear Set: SHIMANO rear 7-speed Derailleur: 7-speed Shimano rear derailleur Weight: 68lbs Included Accessories: Rear reflector, wheel reflectors, alloy kickstand, rear rack, front and rear mudguards, bungees, passenger footrest
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.