Verde Spectrum 22" BMX Bike
- The new Spectrum 22 goes bigger. 22-inch wheels are a slight step up from rolling on twenties, but provide a major leap in stability. They produce more speed and make riding bigger terrain more manageable. The Spectrum checks all the boxes with 100% chromoly frame, fork, and bars, sealed wheels and BB, double wall rims, and stealth Pivotal seating. Now with DUO Stun 1 22 x 2.35” tires (100 psi).
Frame: 100% chromoly frame w/ CNC machined integrated head tube, Mid BB, integrated seat post clamp, top tube gusset w/ Verde logo Top Tube: 21.75” Fork: 100% chromoly fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube, tapered legs, welded star nut Crank: Verde Regent, tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm Grips: Verde Tree grips w/ press-in Verde bar ends Headset: Sealed integrated Wheelset: Verde Neutra 22”, double wall, 36mm wide, 36-hole Seatpost: Verde 1-piece Stealth Pivotal, 200mm alloy Stem: Verde Regent CNC machined 6061 aluminum top load, 50mm reach Handlebars: 100% chromoly, 9” rise Saddle: Verde Roots Stealth Pivotal Pedals: DUO Brand Resilite platform Brakes: Alloy U-brake Tires: 2.35” DUO Brand Stun 1, 100psi Sprocket: Verde Recon 25-tooth, stamped 6061 aluminum Rear Hub: Verde Neutra, fully sealed, alloy, 14mm axle, 9-tooth driver
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.