Verde Eon 20" BMX Bike
- The new Eon merges modern spec, pop color, and flair to create a great all-around ride. The Eon frame features chromoly top and down tubes, a taller standover, tapered leg forks, 9-inch rise bars, Verde Branch padded 1-piece seat/post combo, and alloy Recon 25T sprocket keep this ride tight. Perfect for parks, pump tracks, and street. Two colors. Two sizes. Too steezy.
Frame: Hi-ten steel frame w/ chromoly top and down tubes, CNC machined integrated head tube, Mid BB, integrated seat post clamp, top tube gusset w/ Verde logo Top Tube: 20.5” Fork: Hi-ten steel w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube, tapered legs Crank: Tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm Grips: Verde Tree grips w/ press-in Verde bar ends Headset: Sealed integrated Wheelset: 6061 aluminum, single wall, 36-hole Seatpost: Uni-style, integrated Stem: Verde top load, 50mm reach Handlebars: 9” rise, hi-ten steel Saddle: Verde Branch w/ integrated post Pedals: Nylon composite platform Brakes: Alloy U-brake Tires: 2.40” DUO Brand HSL, 65 psi Sprocket: Verde Recon 25-tooth, stamped 6061 aluminum Rear Hub: Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 14mm axle, 9-tooth driver
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Real Head Turner
The color scheme is super cool and makes heads turn. When them wheels get spinning you won't want them to stop.