Thruster Dark Matter 27.5" BMX Bike
- Dark Matter? Yeah, but you wont have any confusion about whether or not this bike exists. Dark Matter gets all up in your face with its super light 6061 alloy frame, double wall alloy wheels and super wide 29" handlebar. Grab one of these bad boys if you want to be seen.
Frame: 6061 ALUMINUM Top Tube: 22" Fork: CHROMOLY Crank: 170mm 3pc CHROMOLY Grips: BMX ALLOY LOCKING Wheelset: 27.5" ALLOY DOUBLE WALL Hubs: 14G 36H ALLOY Stem: ALLOY 28.6mm Handlebars: SUPER WIDE 29" STEEL Chainwheel: 32T ALLOY Saddle/Seat Post: PADDED BMX SADDLE WITH ALLOY 250mm SEAT POST Pedals: ALLOY BMX PLATFORM Brakes: REAR ALLOY V-BRAKE Tires: 27.5" x 2.1" BMX Freewheel 16T Weight 30LBS
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.