BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Throne The Goon Signature BMX Bike
No braking when you’re on fire! Introducing our 2021 Goon THE BLOC IS HOT 29er Limited Edition Bike. Throne's design is in collaboration with one of LA's urban cyclists and underground MC Bloc Boi Fame. The newest Goon 29" comes equipped with a 4pc Two Wheel Gang Handlebar, an upgraded headset, BMX crankset, rear brake, massive MAXXIS hookworm tires, and flip flop hub, so you customize it multiple ways.
Get Out and #RUNTHESTREETS #THRONETAKEOVER
Frame: Tig Welded Alloy 6061-T6 Fork: 1 1/8" Cr-Mo Fork Crank: Throne Alloy 3pc 33T Wheelset: 29" Double Wall Headset: 1 1/8" Throne Sealed Bearing Handlebars: 810mm Wide Alloy BMX / 140mm Tall Rear Cogs: 16T Saddle: 215mm L / 120mm W Hubs: Throne HEX 16T Fixed/ Flip Flop Pedals: Alloy BMX Pedals Brakes: V-Brake studs Tires: 29" x2.50 Maxxis Hookworms Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review