Throne Phantom Track Bike 2023
- The all NEW 2023 Throne Phantom Series is one of the most well equipped complete bikes on the market today, with a whole new look for Summer. We build this setup with the help of our team riders and everyday riders like yourself. With a sturdy aluminum 6061-T6 frame and our exclusive Carbon/Alloy fork, this bike is the perfect platform to build a street machine. Our Phantom includes our standard Throne Cycles 48T track crank-set and Novatec sealed bearing wheelset with bladed spokes. Riser bars for streets and our racing saddle adds the finishing touch to a smooth ride, Team Throne approved.
Frame: Phantom Alloy 6061-T6 Fork: 1 1/8" Carbon Alloy Fork Crankset: Throne Alloy 48T Headset: 1 1/8" Throne Sealed Bearing Wheelset: 30mm - Bladed Spokes 6061Alloy Handlebars: 545mm Alloy Risers Saddle: 275mm L / 130mm W Brakes: Front Radius Forged Alloy Tires: Slick 700cx23c Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings 68mm
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review