When Throne Cycles set out to offer a track bike that was unique in every way possible they created the Track Lord. Four years later they decided it was time to redefine and upgrade their core frame, introducing the new 2018 TRKLRD. With a one of a kind hydro-formed down tube and a geometry that will slay any crit or velo.
The all new TRKLRD is definitely one of the most aggressive frames Throne has ever designed. Created with an aero seat tube and hand crafted seat post for the perfect fitment. Keeping the beefed up cnc-stainless steel dropouts to reinsure the best grip lock when tightening up the rear wheel. The Throne Track Lord Fixed Gear Bike complete build is equipped with Novatec sealed bearing wheel-set and bladed spokes along with Throne Cycles Alloy components.
Compare To: Unknown Bikes Singularity, Pure Fix Cycles Keirin, Aventon Mataro
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.