SWFT Zip Electric Bike
- Six speeds, high performance fat tires, and responsive suspension for shock-absorption make for an ultra-smooth ride on a range of terrains. The convenient detachable battery takes you 37 miles on a single charge while the LCD display, mounted headlight, and reflectors equip you with everything you need to pave your way. Our Zip models is best fit for most riders 5'5" and up.
Frame: 20” Steel Frame Fork: Suspension Fork with 70mm travel Crank: 170mm w/ 42T Wheelset: Single Wall Aluminum 36h Front & Rear Hubs: 36H Disc Thru-axle Front, Nutted Rear Seatpost: Not include (fixed height) Saddle: Long Seat Derailleur: 6-Speed Range Estimate: 22 Mile Average Range with Throttle Max Assisted Speed: Up to 20 miles per hour Stem: Alloy, 28.6 x 22.2mm E: 55mm Handlebars: Steel 22.2 x 720mm Cassette: 14-28T Brakes: Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm Rotors Tires: 20”x4.0 E-bike Rated Fat Tires Battery: Removable Lithium-ion 46.8V, 10Ah (468Wh) Drive Unit: 500W (Sustained), 48V Brushless Rear Hub Display: LCD Smart Easy Read Display w/ Backlight Recommended Rider Height: 5’5” and above Extras: Kickstand, Front & Rear Lights
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.