BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Sunday Soundwave Special BMX Bike 2023
This is the best complete bike that money can buy. The Soundwave Special continues to offer the unmatched 41-Thermal® Lifetime Warranty on its Soundwave frame, Darkwave fork, Super Highway bars, and Thunderbolt cranks. Combine that with a long list of Odyssey parts, and you easily have a bike with no equals.
Available in RHD (Right Hand Drive) and LHD (Left Hand Drive)
Frame: Sunday Soundwave v3, 21" top tube, 100% chromoly aftermarket frame, 41-Thermal® lifetime warranty, removable brake hardware Fork: Sunday Darkwave, 20", 100% chromoly aftermarket fork, 41-Thermal® lifetime warranty, 28mm offset Crank: Odyssey Thunderbolt+, 170mm, 100% chromoly, 41-Thermal® lifetime warranty, LHD or RHD Top Tube: 21" Grips: Odyssey BROC Wheelset: Odyssey Hazard Lite, 20", 36H Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm Handlebars: Odyssey Super Highway,100% chromoly aftermarket bar, 2-piece Sprocket: Odyssey Utility Pro, 25T w/ plastic guard Saddle: Odyssey Slugger Stitch, Pivotal Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake Tires: Odyssey Path Pro, aftermarket, 20 x 2.4" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Sealed, Mid, 22mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review