BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Sunday Street Sweeper BMX Bike 2023
The Street Sweeper is designed with serious street riders in mind. Built around Jake Seeley’s all-new chromoly aftermarket signature frame, it uses a 75.25° head tube angle, a very short chainstay and a higher bottom bracket to match perfectly with Jake’s technical riding style. With its 4-piece bars, 160mm cranks, sealed Odyssey Clutch freecoaster and Sunday Street Sweeper tires, this is truly a pro-level bike.
Available in RHD (Right Hand Drive) and LHD (Left Hand Drive)
Frame: Sunday Street Sweeper, 20.75" top tube, 100% chromoly aftermarket frame, removable brake hardware Fork: Sunday Pro, 20", 100% chromoly fork w/ 1-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load, 25mm offset Crank: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly Top Tube: 20.75” Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley Wheelset: Odyssey Quadrant, 20", 36H Stem: Sunday Freeze Top load, 48mm Handlebars: Sunday, 100% chromoly, 4-piece with bar pad Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth v2, 25T, 6061 aluminum Saddle: Sunday Seeley, Pivotal Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake Tires: Sunday Street Sweeper v2, 20 x 2.4" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review