Sunday Forecaster 20.5" BMX Bike 2023
- The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike with a full 100% chromoly frame. When you see a Matte Sky Blue Forecaster, then you can be sure that Aaron Ross is the guy behind it. You’ll find other Ross spec’d design cues like the Odyssey Keyboard v2 grips and Odyssey saddle, combined with incredible parts like an Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, and Path Pro tires.
Frame: Sunday Forecaster, 20.5" TT, 100% chromoly frame with integrated 1-1/8" head tube, and removable brake hardware Fork: Sunday Forecaster, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load Crank: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly Top Tube: 20.5” Grips: Odyssey Keyboard v2, dual-compound Wheelset: Odyssey Stage 1, 20", 36H Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm Handlebars: Sunday, 2-piece Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel Saddle: Odyssey Aaron Ross, Pivotal Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.