BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Sunday Model-C 24" BMX Bike 2023
- The Model C created the modern standard in 24” BMX and now comes with a 100% chromoly frame. With its proven 20” inspired geometry, this bike can be ridden with a greater sense of control at full speed. Bigger riders will notice its advantages right away. It comes with an awesome Odyssey/Sunday parts package at an affordable price. When it comes to 24”, the Model C changed the game.
Frame: Sunday Model-C, 22" TT, 100% Chromoly frame, integrated 1-1/8" head tube Fork: Sunday Model-C, 24" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load Crank: 175mm, 3-piece, chromoly Top Tube: 22" Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford Wheelset: Odyssey Stage 1, 24", 36H Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm Handlebars: Sunday 24umph XL OEM, 2-piece Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel Saddle: Odyssey Monogram, Pivotal Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake Tires: Odyssey Pursuit OEM, 24 x 2.2" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review