Sunday Wavelength BMX Bike 2023
- All-new for this year is the Gary Young Wavelength complete. This model features Gary’s new signature frame along with an amazing aftermarket parts package including right-hand, left-hand switchable Odyssey Calibur V2 Cranks, switchable Antigram V2 Cassette hub, Evo 2.5 brakes, Aitken Street tires and loads of aftermarket parts for a build similar to the previous Soundwave Special cassette bike.
Frame: Sunday Wavelength, 21" TT, 100% chromoly, aftermarket frame, w/ removable brake hardware Fork: Sunday Darkwave, 20", 100% chromoly, 41-Thermal, aftermarket fork, 28mm offset Crank: Odyssey Calibur V2, 170mm, 100% chromoly, RHD/LHD Compatible Top Tube: 21" Grips: Odyssey Warnin' Wheelset: Odyssey Hazard Lite, 20", 36H Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm Handlebars: Odyssey Super Highway Bar, 41-Thermal, aftermarket bar Sprocket: Odyssey BOYD Sprocket, 25T Saddle: Odyssey Slugger Stitch, Pivotal Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Brakes: Odyssey Evo 2.5 Tires: Odyssey Aitken Street, 2.45" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Sealed, Mid, 22mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.