BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Sunday Primer 20.5" BMX Bike 2023
- The Primer is a serious starter bike at a seriously great price. Built around a pro-level geometry in a range of top tube sizes, the Primer is spec’d with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes and Path Pro tires. The 2022 Primer also includes a fully sealed rear cassette hub and proven parts like the Sunday Freeze Stem and an FSA Headset.
Frame: Sunday Primer, 20.5" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube Fork: Sunday Primer, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load Crank: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly Top Tube: 20.5” Grips: Sunday Cornerstone Wheelset: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm Handlebars: Sunday, 2-piece Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel Saddle: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo Pedals: Wellgo platform, plastic Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R) Bottom Bracket: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review